Tuesday 3 September 2013

Convention News :D

Alcon 2013



On Thursday 5th September, 'til Sunday - I'll be attending Alcon 2013 at De Montfort University, Leicester, in the UK :)

There, ShinkenRed will HOPEFULLY make it's début on Friday and Saturday. Thursday and Sunday, I'll be in OC (original character) costumes :)


I say hopefully, because I'm still waiting for the top to arrive (Royal Mail, YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!) I have all the parts ready to stick on but no top to add them onto...

The belt and clip are finished but my camera is charging so no pictures yet :)


Anyway, I'll be M.I.A from Wednesday to Monday so I'll be back after with a big long post about my trip :)


'til next time,


>>Let's Rocket!!<< 

7 comments:

  1. Love you!!! Can't wait for the Ninjetti cosplay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what happened? Did ShinkenRed make it's debut? And how was the con?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She won't post photos because it was a shit costume and she looked really fat. End of story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got any photos because the costume was wrecked as I didn't pack it properly

      Delete
    2. and I bet there are tons of pictures of you because you're so attractive with an amazing cos-play.

      Delete
    3. My case would still be proven. She's a disgusting ugly whore fatter than a fucking sumo and can't make any costumes to save her no-good sorry excuse for a life.

      Delete
    4. I don't see this case you're trying to prove? If you are trying to prove a case there is generally supposed to be this thing called Evidence. All I see is your own opinion with absolutely no substance whatsoever. Maybe you should get yourself a life beside hurling abuse at people over the internet because you're too much of a pussy to do it in person? just a suggestion.

      Delete